1st Adjustment

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Fran1988

1st Adjustment

#1 Post by Fran1988 »

Well how quick has the past 8 weeks gone?? I have had my braces on a little over 8 weeks now and i went for my first adjustment today. My Ortho was very pleased with the progress of my teeth. i was a little nervous before going in to see him, (because it was my first adjustment), However i was just soo shocked at how quick the appointment really was. I was expecting to be there for a good 15 mins but nope... i was in the chair for no more than 2 minutes. I previously had Red and Pink alternate ligs, i spent about a hour in front of the mirror last night deciding on what colours to choose this time.... I have stuck with the Pink. They look lovely it is a sweet pink colour nice and subtle. I am a bit sore tonight it is mainly my bottom, left canine and the little tooth to the right of it, God it feels like some one has tied a piece of string around it and is constantly pulling :lol:

n e way sept 6th is my next adjustment.....I cant wait to see my teeth progress even more during the next 7 - 8 weeks :D

I am so happy with my progress

Lisa65

#2 Post by Lisa65 »

Great news Fran, and I see you're in Portsmouth, just down the road from me in Fareham!
Here's hoping you continue to be pleased with the progress of your smile :D

Lisa