I'm bite turbo free!! (for now)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

stephy79

I'm bite turbo free!! (for now)

#1 Post by stephy79 »

They finally took off my bite turbo this morning after 4 long weeks!! Yay!! I hope I don't need anymore of those during my treatment. I'm just so happy it's gone! :banana:

jbjalways

#2 Post by jbjalways »

Can someone tell me what a bite turbo is?

Congrats!

7/7/06 Damon 3's on top, Damon 2's on bottom
03/18/08 Naked

jbjalways

#3 Post by jbjalways »

Thanks, just trying to see if that's what I have and it's not. I just have build up on my molar so no teeth touch.

Thanks again!

7/7/06 Damon 3's on top, Damon 2's on bottom
03/18/08 Naked

Izzy

#4 Post by Izzy »

Congratulations Stephy! I've only had by bite turbos for two days and cannot wait to get them off. I'm glad you only had four weeks. My estimated time is three to six months.

Unlike Chris, my bite turbos are ceramic rather than metal. Ortho took nice pictures of them to show to his class at the university. I guess I should be flattered!!

Granola

#5 Post by Granola »

That's great--congrats!

I've had mine for 3 weeks (but may have them forsix months). Mine are composite, smooth, & so far trouble free which I'm grateful for.
Uppers placed 2/8/06--Inspire ICE ceramics
Lower (stainless) placed 2/23/06
Treatment time: 17 months (estimated was 12-18 months)
Debonded: July 11th, 2007
Next appointment: June 2008 for retainer & nightguard check

stephy79

#6 Post by stephy79 »

Thanks for the congrats! Mine was made of metal. It was a real pain, but now that it's gone I have cement on my tooth and now that's annoying me!...lol

Stephanie

Lisa65

#7 Post by Lisa65 »

Great news that you don't have them anymore. They don't sound like much fun!