FAKE Just for fun Before and After pics of my smile!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Gennel

FAKE Just for fun Before and After pics of my smile!

#1 Post by Gennel »

I have heard of clinics having cool digital pics of how your teeth can look after. Well I don't have that program but I do have Photoshop lol. I took a pic of my current smile and put in a new smile with straight teeth. I look so different. Even though the AFTER pic is not my real teeth and I could imagine what a straight teeth smile would look like for me when I'm done with treatment. When I printed the pics out lastnight I almost cried. I know I will be smiling all the time when I get these things off! :)
Here is my before and "fake after" pics

ImageImage

Gennel

mindwaves

#2 Post by mindwaves »

Wow! Looking good! Good PS skillz!

skittley80

#3 Post by skittley80 »

Haha, that is too funny. Girl, your teeth are gonna look amazing. Now put those photoshop skills to work and do all of us lol.

--Braced..upper and lower on 7/17/06
--Orthognathic surgery (upper and lower jaw)..possibly summer of '07

Lisa65

#4 Post by Lisa65 »

they look fab! Now you know what you have to look forward to at the end of it all! :D

eaglesoaring

#5 Post by eaglesoaring »

Gennel-

Wow!! That is so neat! I wish I could see something like that (on me)! It would give me such encouragement on those "down days"!!

Thanks for posting that! It must inspire you!! I can imagine that you almost cried. I think I might actually shed a tear when I get these things off!! No, not because I'm sad...but because of how much better I'll look/feel!

Here's to your new, straight REAL teeth!!
eagle :wink:

CLAmom

#6 Post by CLAmom »

I think I would cry for joy, too if I saw a picture of myself with straight, beautiful teeth! Something to look forward to, right? :tingrin:

Ceramic upper & lower 2/22/06--3M Clarity

"Ever notice how instant gratification takes too long?"

not2worry39212

#7 Post by not2worry39212 »

Cool 'after' pics! Good job with the photo shop.

jaxxie118

#8 Post by jaxxie118 »

Wow, those pictures are so cool. I really hope you get the results you created! :]
Metal uppers & lowers + 1 tooth pulled
Estimated treatment time: 18 months

Joanna20

#9 Post by Joanna20 »

Oh my word!
Your teeth will look like that in very little time!

Take care,
Joe

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

joney

#10 Post by joney »

Great pictures. Made me smile.

My daughter did a similar exercise with a photo of me recently and also evened out my skin tones in the photo.

Regards

Joney

Paws917

#11 Post by Paws917 »

Great idea! This will really give you the boost you need on those days you wonder what the heck you got yourself into!

Erin

P.S. You look like a celebrity! :D

OneTime

#12 Post by OneTime »

Gennel,

You can get away with that perfect teeth smile!

In process...
4 spacer and upper braced 1/10
Spacer removed and fully braced 1/24
Final 05/15/08

Marzipan

#13 Post by Marzipan »

Hahahaha. I did the same thing. Mainly just with the front gap. I took a nice pic of myself with a big toothy grin - something I rarely do in front of the camera because I have hated that gap for decades.

Then I photoshopped the gap out. And that's what convinced to plow ahead and get the braces.

Here's the really good part. My family has been very supportive. But one sister did say, "You look just fine the way you are. I don't even notice the gap." Sooooooooooooo, I photoshopped a GAP into HER teeth and showed her the photo! Lemme tell you, her immediate reaction was, "Okay, you were right to get the braces."

Heh. I love it when I'm right.

Smiley77

#14 Post by Smiley77 »

LOL Marzipan! What a good idea to do that!

I know I am strange, but I used to wish that I HAD a gap in my teeth! lol I don't kid myself that I wouldn't hate it if it was really there though ;)

Great idea with the PS! I would love to see a pic of me like that too! Guess in a couple of years I will! ;)
7 extractions 19 July 2006

8 spacers put in 7th August

I can't wait for that perfect smile

Jesslzz

#15 Post by Jesslzz »

But one sister did say, "You look just fine the way you are. I don't even notice the gap." Sooooooooooooo, I photoshopped a GAP into HER teeth and showed her the photo! Lemme tell you, her immediate reaction was, "Okay, you were right to get the braces."

Heh. I love it when I'm right.
hahaha so funny Marzipan! (I love doing evilish things to my family pics as well, just for fun)

I did the same thing with my extraction gaps, I photoshopped them out in my profile photo to see how my overjet could dissapear in the future. It is so great as an incentive! I was feeling a little down that day and that pic made me feel better.

Cheers

Full metalmouth!