weird elastic configuration today

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

aznfayeth

weird elastic configuration today

#1 Post by aznfayeth »

I had elastics from my upper canines to my lower molars before but this time they're from my upper metal loops to my lower molars. It's awfully hard to put on. I'm kinda disappointed because originally he said that I would be done in september instead of my original debanding date in december. Now it looks like my earliest debanding date will be in november.

I think the IPR he did 6 weeks ago was done poorly. Now I have a chipped front tooth.

Before the shaving.

I still dont have that rounded arch. Do you think the elastics will help? The assistant said that I will be done very fast if I wear them religiously.
clarity top braces 12/5/04, debanded 1/3/07
bottom braces 4/17/05, debanded 11/26/06
hawley retainer for uppers,
bonded lower retainer

drazda

#2 Post by drazda »

I don't have a totally rounded arch either and I was hoping that elastics help with that. My teeth are also flare out.
Braces removed 10 months early on 1/23/07!

Henna_the_braceface

#3 Post by Henna_the_braceface »

ive got elastics frm my canine to my lower molar... its to shift my midline..

Chris

#4 Post by Chris »

ive got elastics frm my canine to my lower molar... its to shift my midline..
I was just gonna say that. It looks like the elastics are to correct her midline.
Top Braces June 2004
Bottom Braces November 2004
Debanded January 2007