What Is This?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Paws917

What Is This?

#1 Post by Paws917 »

Class II Division 1 malocclusion

I just dug out some insurance papers that I hadn't seen before and that is what was written under "Diagnosis." I tried looking it up on the internet, but I just get a lot of orthodonotic websites obviously not intended for laypeople.

I have an overbite, so I'm assuming it refers to that, but I don't know anything more.

Thanks!

Erin

Dark_angel

#2 Post by Dark_angel »

After doing some searching on the forum i found this link that has been posted before. Thanks to clo.

http://www.totalorthodontics.co.uk/page29.htm

I also have the same diagnosis if a bit more complex.

Paws917

#3 Post by Paws917 »

Thank you for clearing that up for me!

Erin

eaglesoaring

#4 Post by eaglesoaring »

Dark_Angel-

Hi! That was a great link!! It really explained a LOT, in terms that we can understand. I just wanted to say thanks for posting that...good info!!!

eagle