Good News and progress for my daughter! pics

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Gennel

Good News and progress for my daughter! pics

#1 Post by Gennel »

Well today my daughter had her third adjustment and it went very good! The ortho said that she had fast movement and she will not be in braces for the estimated 2 yrs! She probably has 1 more yr total at the most! He said she just needs her incisor brought forward ,which he will put that archwire in 4 weeks. Let me tell you she had the other top incisor the same way and it took 8-10 hours to bring that tooth forward! THe next step is to have everything aligned and her top teeth brought back and she is done! So she will be in braces probably a total of 12-15 months.
Here are her before and current pics. The day she gets her braces off he will shave her top front teeth .What I liked the most was to see how straight her archwire is compared to her before pic! She is also very pleased with her progress! Right now she keeps looking at that front tooth that is longer than the other one but she knows there is other stuff that will be going on and the ortho is very,very positive that she will be thrilled with her results.

5/06
ImageImage

ImageImage

Gennel

Pirate Wench

#2 Post by Pirate Wench »

:tingrin: Beautiful Progress for your daughter. :tingrin:

That is fantastic news for your daughter...only about another year. :thumbsup: That is news that I think most of us would like to hear. Her teeth look fantastic. I bet she can hardly wait for it to be all over.

Congrats to her :dance:

Leslie022

#3 Post by Leslie022 »

Your daughter's teeth are looking great! She will love her front teeth after they are shaved! My ortho did it to mine and it makes such a BIG difference! Hope her progress continues to speed along!
Braced: Jan. 17, 2006
Removed: Oct. 26, 2006
Fixed bottom retainer
Clear Essix Retainer on top

Joanna20

#4 Post by Joanna20 »

Nice progress!
Joe

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

jaynage

#5 Post by jaynage »

Congratulations for your daughter! And good to see that movement coming along too. I'm really loving those brackets, they look awesome! They almost make me wish mine weren't plain and boring ceramics ;)