Weird dream...

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Henna_the_braceface

Weird dream...

#1 Post by Henna_the_braceface »

All i can say is that i've finally had the dream! I had it last night and it was quite freaky. Recently my teeth have been quite wobbly and I think the dream was due to that. :) Ok, in my dream one of my upper teeth started wobbling really badly and then it sort of fell out. There was no blood or anything like that. Then as soon as the tooth fell out my extraction gaps closed on their own a few seconds later! Then my braces came off my teeth. :? hmm it was sort of a muddled up dream, but i felt like sharing it with u guys! :D

RainyDay2

#2 Post by RainyDay2 »

Wow we must be on the same wavelength. I also had the "falling off tooth dream". Mine was just wobbly and then all of a sudden it fell off and my braces were still on. Like you there was no blood or anything. I then took it and put it back on...I was wondering if this was normal when suddenly I woke up!!! :shock: :lol:

Henna_the_braceface

#3 Post by Henna_the_braceface »

lol! thats what i thought! i had to check my teeth because I was so convinced it was real! :shock:

Blonde_Metal04

#4 Post by Blonde_Metal04 »

OMG!!
I had a teeth wobbly dream last night, too!!
I had a dream that I was at Disneyland (It's only about an hour from my home so I go there often), and all of a sudden one of my brackets fell off... then, as the day progressed, more and more brackets fell out, until all of them were out. I rushed to a bathroom to look at my teeth, and they were perfect, and I called the ortho and he said "your treatment is done"...
Crazy dreams
Spacers: 08/09/2006

rdms_girl

#5 Post by rdms_girl »

Funny, I had that dream at least a couple of years ago, perhaps as a premonition of my getting braces someday...(on Day 2 here!)

My dream book states that

"Teeth falling or coming out easily indicates that we are aware if going through some form of transitionm similar to that from childhood to maturity, or rom maturity to old age and helplessness."

(10,000 Dreams Interpreted, Pamela Ball 1996)

Sounds somewhat appropriate actually... :D

Henna_the_braceface

#6 Post by Henna_the_braceface »

hehe we should be the loose teeth club :lol: lol!

RainyDay2

#7 Post by RainyDay2 »

RDMS, I too had the dream a couple months ago...I've only been in braces for a week and a half...weird stuff :D