back from consult :-)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Babe

back from consult :-)

#1 Post by Babe »

For those of you who read my story here is an update.

My lip strain is a mild case and they do not recommend doing anything for it. Extracting 4 teeth would make my lips concave.

I qualified for invisalign since I just need a "fine tuning" and it really is not costing much more at all :-)

I am biting with my back teeth so it is causing truama which has lead to headaches, ringing in the ears. All of these things may go away once my bite is corrected.

I am very excited about everything :D

joney

#2 Post by joney »

Good luck with it. :D

hathetran

#3 Post by hathetran »

hey babe..hope things work out..good luck!

Babe

#4 Post by Babe »

Thanks everyone!! :D

sjsarre

#5 Post by sjsarre »

Good luck Babe.. When does the treatment start?

Zondrae

#6 Post by Zondrae »

that is good news. I'm glad it went well & hope you start your treatment soon. :)