Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

krooner

Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

#1 Post by krooner »

Sorry, this is kind of off topic. But I was just wondering! I have a 17 month old little boy and last year I dressed up with him (I was a devil) and I was thinking of dressing up this year too. I am trying to have fun with my braces so I was thinking of being a high school cheerleader! I figure if I feel like a kid with braces I may as well dress up as one! :wink: Anyone else?

Gracie

Lisa65

#2 Post by Lisa65 »

I don't really do the Halloween thing, but I've got a braces adjustment in early October and might go for the black and orange ligs :D

juf_84

#3 Post by juf_84 »

We don't really celebrate Halloween here- but your idea sounds fantastic!
Banded 22 June 2006.
Debanded 24 July 2007.
Loving it!

IndyBraceFace

#4 Post by IndyBraceFace »

Yeah, I'm going to dress up as a Catholic school girl and my husband is dressing up like a professor.

Attagirl2

#5 Post by Attagirl2 »

I plan on dressing up for work as a Hula Dancer - Moomoo with a grass skirt over it, work boots and a black wig, with a flower above my ear. Sorry, but tennis shoes wouldn't look any better, so I decided to goof up the outfit with the work boots. (Hopefully I will be in retainers by then ! )
Had Damon 3 / Smart Clips for almost 2 years
Now in Hawley upper 10 hours/day, permanent lower retainers

Delag

#6 Post by Delag »

I don't know if I will dress up this year, but you just made me remember a costume that one of my older sister's friends with braces wore one year: a pregnant girl scout. Of course she wore it to a grown up party - it would have sent the trick or treaters into theapy.

SDFD TSchott

#7 Post by SDFD TSchott »

lol I remember last year well, We have a cosume contest last year for work and I figured I'll have my cousin dress me up really good so I ended up cross dressing and went in as a female, no one knew it was me and I ended up with first place with a 3days 2 night stay in Las Vegas!

So I wounder should I do the same thing last year this year and win again or should I go something else now that I'm in braces.

SDFD TSchott
Code 4

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

ame_malia

#8 Post by ame_malia »

I'll probably dress up; my university has a halloween carnival-type thing. I think its just so people can have a place to have fun without getting drunk. Last year I was a vampire (no need to wear fake fangs, as my canines are rather fang-like) but I don't think I can pull that off this year with my braces. Like krooner and IndyBraceFace suggested, I might do the school girl or cheerleader thing, since I'll have the braces by then. I actually have my old cheerleading outfit, so no need to go buy a costume.

Samantha08

#9 Post by Samantha08 »

My Sadie Lou is!! She's going to be a pumpkin HAHA! :)

Image<--- My baby!!!
Estimated Time: 15-18 months

ame_malia

#10 Post by ame_malia »

Awww...! Look at the cute wittle puppy!! :)

Dramagyrl

#11 Post by Dramagyrl »

KROONER
You read my mind!!!!!
I'm a huge Halloween fan and always dress up fun every year. I stand out more at my office lately because everyone else chickens out at the last second.

But I've been telling everyone I am going as a cheerleader because this is the year I will have the accessory!!! Haha!
I also considered the orange and black ligs for my adjustment early October, but I wonder if they would be as fun once Halloween passes because my next adjustment wouldn't be until mid-November.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought of the cheerleader concept for Halloween!

garrettnb

#12 Post by garrettnb »

for school, i will be dressing up as willard, because i have a pet rat :P
Quiero Pasta?

krooner

WOW

#13 Post by krooner »

HAHA, I'm glad I'm not the only silly one! Have fun everyone!

Gracie

HeadgearJoe

#14 Post by HeadgearJoe »

don't know about dressing up , but i have gone to orange elastics an ties now, my 49th birthday is in oct so i'll stay orange till november then go with red an blue maybe a splash of green to for christmas ,
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

ghotieyes

#15 Post by ghotieyes »

I'm gonna be UGLY BETTY!! Complete with Guadalajara poncho and a frizzy wig!

Last year I was an Oompa Loompa and my friend was Willy Wonka. The year before I was Mimi from Drew Carey. Ironic part is i'm a 100-lb girl, so I had to buy a 5 lb box of polyester stuffing to make a fat suit.