getting brace tommorrow!! very excited and uncertain

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

battleangel232232

getting brace tommorrow!! very excited and uncertain

#1 Post by battleangel232232 »

Ok here is the situation. I’m schedule to be braced tomorrow (very excited!!! :D ) and then after 2 weeks I’m going get my 4 teeth extracted to make rooms. Now my questions is.. will my teeth move right after my extraction even before my first adjustment(which has be schedule 1 month away from my extractions)??

I really dont want to get brace for over a month and do nothing but just sit in my mouth

SDFD TSchott

#2 Post by SDFD TSchott »

I've had my braces a few days but not on the molars yet I'm supposed to get my bands at the first adjustment. So once that happens I'm sure that my gaps from my extractions will close.

SDFD TSchott
Code 4

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

braced4asmile

#3 Post by braced4asmile »

Good luck today! Hope to see pics soon!

Anxious to be debanded 4/23/08!