3 Month Progress pics ,Happy with the progress so far!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Gennel

3 Month Progress pics ,Happy with the progress so far!

#1 Post by Gennel »

My daughter says I take too many progress pics but I'm glad I do! I would miss the little changes and the big changes that have happened in 3 months and a few days.What I've noticed so far is that my front teeth are no longer overlapped! My canines have come down,my left lateral (sp?) has even moved forward and that tooth is not even connected to the archwire yet! Ok here they are :

First day in braces 6-14-06 YUCK...
Today 9-21-06 much better!
This is a sideview where I noticed that tooth that was hiding behind my front teeth has slowly moved forward

Gennel

Lisa65

#2 Post by Lisa65 »

Wow Gennel I'm impressed at those changes. I remember that fake pic you did of yourself with straight teeth substititued for your own. Well now you are well on the way to having them for real.

My bicuspid is hidden behind my front teeth like yours, and I'm amazed how quickly yours has appeared from its hiding place. It's all looking great!

tamsteve

wow

#3 Post by tamsteve »

your pics look awesome!!! Your teeth have changed so much!!! I bet you are so happy with the progress you are getting!!

sjsarre

#4 Post by sjsarre »

FANTASTIC progress Gennel.. You must be so pleased!

:D

diande

#5 Post by diande »

all i can say is WOW :D
Upper and lower bonded retainers; Upper Hawley for night time

DEBANDED ON FRIDAY 15TH AUGUST 2008 - FINALLY!!!

Braced on 13 September 2006 - Ceramic upper and lower brackets - Estimated time was 12 Months

new boy james

#6 Post by new boy james »

WOW that's AMAZING!! I was really happy with my own 3-month progress but yours is even better!! Seriously, I've never seen progress like that after only 3 months.

Makes it all seem worthwhile doesn't it?? Well done!
"You get nothing but nothing if that's what you do" - Guns'n'Roses

jenfire

#7 Post by jenfire »

Your teeth look wonderful. They have a great shape...can't wait to see the final outcome!
~jenfire
Ceramic Braces and RPE, estimated treatment 18 months

Leslie022

#8 Post by Leslie022 »

That's a big improvement! I've never actually seen the gold brackets on a real person! They look great!
Braced: Jan. 17, 2006
Removed: Oct. 26, 2006
Fixed bottom retainer
Clear Essix Retainer on top

braced4asmile

#9 Post by braced4asmile »

You must be thrilled! What an amazing transformation in such a short time!

Anxious to be debanded 4/23/08!

Kodius Champion

#10 Post by Kodius Champion »

Awesome, especially in only 3 months!! Image

Doesn't it give you such a great boost to see how your teeth are progressing? :D

Gennel

#11 Post by Gennel »

Yess!!! I must have stared at those pictures for at least an hour today because I still can't believe that much progress was possible for me. I kept thinking how slow my teeth were moving compared to my daughter. As soon as she gets an adjustment her teeth move in a few hours! I will take this progress anyday! It does make me feel that it is so worth it. Adjustments have been painful the last 2 times but I know pain=something good is happening! My ortho told me that by Christmas my top teeth will be straight with minor tweaking that has to be done. I really thought it was impossible but I have 3 more months so he might be right after all!

Gennel

Joanna20

#12 Post by Joanna20 »

hey girl! That's great progress for only 3 months!
Hang in there!

Joanna

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

newmetal

#13 Post by newmetal »

Wickid progress!I hope my progress is as good as that!

RainyDay2

#14 Post by RainyDay2 »

Congratulations Gennel! I just had my first adjustement yesteday...i'm not seeing significant/noticeable movement yet!!! :( I have some gaps to close so I'm so anxious!!!

Joual

#15 Post by Joual »

Wow, your teeth look great! What a difference in such a short time!