Adjust 2 update with pics

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

pippy

Adjust 2 update with pics

#1 Post by pippy »

So a gentle reminder of where we were at 13 weeks ago.......yucky springs :evil:

And today, no springs and slightly straighter teeth. Apologies for apparent hiding of bottom teeth, self photography wasn't my strong point today!! But you can kinda see that the crooked bottom one isn't as far away from its buddies as it used to be. Not sure how lateral on top is supposed to fully come through without more room made but not asking for those springs back on!!!! Connecting the two wayward ones to the wire has caused some good old pain....but things are moving pretty quick :D

Lisa65

#2 Post by Lisa65 »

Wow they look heaps better! Hope you feel all the pain of the springs was worthwhile now you can see the results.

snaggletooth steve

#3 Post by snaggletooth steve »

Pippy - excellent indeed! Can't wait to see your progress in six more months.

Steve

sjsarre

#4 Post by sjsarre »

Excellent progress in 13 weeks....

:D

Caroline

#5 Post by Caroline »

Awesome progress, Pippy!
Ceramics
Top braced January 7, 2005
Bottom braced February 4, 2005
Tops off July 10, 2006!!!
Bottoms off August 15, 2006!!!

GemGal

#6 Post by GemGal »

I can see movement Pippy!!! I'm so excited for you!
XOXO
GemGal

joney

#7 Post by joney »

Wow Pippy, that's some great movement. My ortho said that once I have my brace on I will see movement pretty quick. I must say that I never cease to be amazed by the progress I see.

Regards
Joney

Tin Indian

#8 Post by Tin Indian »

:D Pippy'
Thats some outrageous movement you got there, Looking good!
Braces on 9/01/2006- Braces off 4/14/08

MBell

#9 Post by MBell »

Hey Pippy,

Your right their is a big improvement in only a short time, this is very reassuring for me to see.

Cant wait till my straighten up like yours.

Good luck with the rest of your treatment.

Sweet L

#10 Post by Sweet L »

Great Progress Pippy!
:banana: