My teeth are moving!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

NatalieMac

My teeth are moving!

#1 Post by NatalieMac »

Ha ha. So I probably sound like a dork. Of course my teeth are moving.

I've been braced a week. Today was the first time I attempted flossing because I've been so sore.

And...aside from having to work the floss all around the wires and stuff it was easy! The floss just glided right in and out - that's a first! It's usually getting all stuck and sometimes fraying. And then I noticed that there's a visible little gap in the front.

:)

And I didn't even get my extractions yet.

Joel-

#2 Post by Joel- »

Sounds like good news! Good luck with your braces! :tingrin:

GemGal

#3 Post by GemGal »

Hello NatalieMac :-1

Congratulations on movement. :-)o

I have been braced for a week now also and I had the same problem. My floss would get stuck and fray and become a mess! It just got easier for me too. Glad to hear someone is in the same boat as me.

May I ask, what kind of floss are you using?
XOXO
GemGal

MrsF

#4 Post by MrsF »

Congrats NatalieMac! Thats great. I was excited the other night as well when I realized how easy my floss started to go through my teeth. I was suprised that just after one week things were moving! Its a nice feeling, isnt it?!! :BigGrin:

NatalieMac

#5 Post by NatalieMac »

GemGal wrote:May I ask, what kind of floss are you using?
I am using Glide threader floss. Some came in my DentaKit and then my goofy boyfriend gave me a coupon to buy more. :-)

vivi21

#6 Post by vivi21 »

congrats !!! i know how u feel i'm very happy 2 to see movement :D

juf_84

#7 Post by juf_84 »

Hi NatalieMac!

That's great to hear! I know how you feel- I was so thrilled when I finally had space between some of my teeth. Now the gaps are fairly visible, but I don't care- I love having them there for the timebeing!

Here's to lots more movement!

Jennifer
Banded 22 June 2006.
Debanded 24 July 2007.
Loving it!

braced4asmile

#8 Post by braced4asmile »

Congrats on the quick movement! It is pretty cool when you can get that floss to come back out unscathed! YEAH!

Anxious to be debanded 4/23/08!