Pumpkin Pie?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Ravishing

Pumpkin Pie?

#1 Post by Ravishing »

Hello!

I know some of you have posted that pumpkin spice stuff at Starbucks stains badly and it made me wonder if pumpkin pie has the same effect?

I know all you Canadians just had thanksgiving on the weekend. Any pie casualties out there? My Father in law is in town this week so we put our turkey dinner off until this coming weekend so that we can celebrate with him. I hope pie isn't a problem!
[/url]
Was braced for all 9 months of my pregnancy and managed to keep fresh elastics on during all 26 hours of labor!!

MrsF

#2 Post by MrsF »

Hi Ravishing! I have silver ligs on, and I know they are already good at not staining- but I had lots o' pumpkin pie and nothing stained! You should be able to enjoy it freely!

bckydgardnr

#3 Post by bckydgardnr »

I just made a pumpkin pie last weekend which was delicious...no staining! Planning on pumpkin bread this weekend. yummy!
Gardnr
bckydgardnr
braced 1/18/05