Fully braced!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tamsteve

Fully braced!!

#1 Post by tamsteve »

Hey everyone I am officially braced now!!! :-)o I got my bottom braces on Tuesday!! They also changed my wire out on top with a thicker wire...so, i guess that's good too!! They are still very sore but, i am starting to eat more...a little messier too!! :) The thing that feels odd is my bite now..it feels like my top teeth are long and hitting my bottom ones.....I guess that's just m y bite changeing on my teeth. I can floss all my bottom teeth except one...there is one on the bottom that i can't get the floss in to save my life!!! I don't know why but, i just can't do it..it's tight or something. I will be posting pics soon.....my bottom are worse then the tops so, i can't wait to see the difference in them!! :lol: I also notice i have a hard time talking with the bottom i guess that will get better i time. My top didn't even hurt much when they put the thicker wire in ...i was thinking oh gosh the top and bottom are gonna be sore but, it wasn't that bad. They hurt every once in awhile, sometimes it feels like a cavity, very sensitive. Sometimes when i brush the bottom they will throb afterwards but, i just take a goodypm powder and they are fine......yay i'm on the journey to starighter teeth :-#) :-88

Tin Indian

#2 Post by Tin Indian »

:D Congratulations tamsteve,
Glad to here you are doing so well from the onset, hope things only progress from there.
Braces on 9/01/2006- Braces off 4/14/08