OUCH!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

SDFD TSchott

OUCH!

#1 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Ouch that’s all I have to say right now.

Today after getting off of job number one, I got to my house where I live other then the firehouse and there was a group of people in a car parked in my assigned parking spot. That’s right I have assigned parking in my apartments where I live. Anyways I get out of my car and ask if the guy could move his car. He turns around and says what’s your problem there’s more spots around. I told him that it’s an assigned spot and its assigned to me. He moves his car and moments later gets out as I’m heading out of my car and comes up to me face to face and says what the hell is your problem. Well obviously I turned around and told him nothing I just wanted to park my car. Well as I was getting ready to walk away from the guy he turned around and punched me in the left side of the face. Well that’s when I noticed that the cops have already been called out to the scene I’m guessing due to the fact that the guy was intoxicated.

More about this story later.
Last edited by SDFD TSchott on Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

drazda

#2 Post by drazda »

uhm... wow. I hope you're mouth is ok.
Braces removed 10 months early on 1/23/07!

lionfish

#3 Post by lionfish »

Yikes, my worst nightmare - getting clocked in the face. Hope you're OK.

Lyn

#4 Post by Lyn »

OUCH is an understatement! :cry:

Hope you are feeling better - - fill us in when you can, ok? :)
~Lyn
16 months in BRACES!
Ceramic Braces on top 7/3/05
Metal Braces on bottom 10/25/05
OFF 11/8/06 - Now in Essix Retainers 24/7

SDFD TSchott

#5 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Alright what had happened the guy was placed under arrest by the police department. Hes being charged with Assualt, underage drinking, possession of a controled substance and he has 4 warrents out for his arrest so I'm sure hes going to be in jail for a while. Also my face is slightly sore this morning other then that I doubt theres any major damage other then just being sore.

Will updated you all later on some more.

SDFD TSchott

Ravishing

#6 Post by Ravishing »

Tim!!!! :soremouth:

Hope your mouth is feeling better soon. I'm sorry you went through that but it sounds like you did a good thing by helping to get that guy off the street. Will you have to go to court or anything?
[/url]
Was braced for all 9 months of my pregnancy and managed to keep fresh elastics on during all 26 hours of labor!!

Lisa65

#7 Post by Lisa65 »

:( hope there's no damage to your mouth Tim!

Kat

#8 Post by Kat »

"so I approach the guy an announced I was a firefighter :dance: making a citzen arrest :D and that I would like to see some kind of id knowing this guy was intoxicated" :roll: ...yeah right!

Now please all due respect here BUT...Thats funny as hell!

What did you expect this loud drunk guy to do?

I hope your mouth is ok, I really do.

Oh yeah, moral of the story, wait till you get your braces off before making another citzens arrest...or at least install your Handy Dandy Safety from mouth whackers mouth piece first.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

(Please don't get your panties in a bunch, I'm just funnin wit ya.)

SDFD TSchott

#9 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Thanks everyone for carrying so much, I've got a bruise in the face where the guy hit me and a little swelling. Other then that everything else is doing good.

SDFD TSchott

Enth

#10 Post by Enth »

Ack, never fun getting clocked in the face. Sorry you had to go through that, I know it's a piss off :?

Tin Indian

#11 Post by Tin Indian »

:o Tim, glad you are feeling better with no major damage to your face.I think I would of smacked the blok head back but I'm glad you did not.
Braces on 9/01/2006- Braces off 4/14/08