Project Runway...

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

turrrtlelove22

Project Runway...

#1 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

Yesss the Finale to Project Runway is tonight in like 30 minutes and I cannot wait to see who wins!!! They all have a good shot it just depends what style of designer they are looking for this year. My favorite designer is Michael Knight (now dating the singer Brandy...hehe) has braces now!!! haha...made him just a tad cuter. His teeth had "issues" before. Can't wait to get mine. maybe it will make me more desireable too??? :roll:
LiFe iS A HoOt iF You arE aN oWL...O.o

Sept. 28 ~ Consult with Orthodontist
Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

bip

#2 Post by bip »

Who won? i fell asleep...

DanceDiva

Who won

#3 Post by DanceDiva »

Jeffrey,
He wasn't my favorite...I like Uli's the best!

turrrtlelove22

#4 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

Me too dancediva!!!...gah..that jeffrey...he's a little fishy to me. Uli's was awesome tho...i love the long, print dresses...

Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

Kris721

#5 Post by Kris721 »

I liked Jeffrey through most of the show because he always took chances - even if they didn't turn out that great. On the finale, Uli's was my favorite collection. Although each dress was beautiful, she is kind of a one-note designer. All the dresses had a similar look and feel to them and she didn't really demonstrate a range. I liked Michael's and Laura's collections, too. This season was really fun to watch. Did Angela get on anybody else's nerves? LOL

Kris

turrrtlelove22

#6 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

Yes!!! That blasted Angela!!! She cried so much through out the whole season...lol and then when the parents came on I saw where she got it from....haha they were on in the same. He was a little rude tho. Jeffrey doesnt have the best of social graces...lol But yea he was daring and risky. Those are the designers that do well most of the time. I have to admit I did not like him but I want that green and white dress with the zippers. and i want that purse as well...lol.

Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

missing_tooth

#7 Post by missing_tooth »

Michael has always been my favorite. Well designed, well constructed realistic fashion wear. Uli is nice if you feel very flowy and don't mind the possibiliy of your behind cheeck showing. Her dresses are just way too short. Laura is great if you have a size A and don't mind a neck line plunging to your navel. Jeffrey, if your a punk alternative person. IMO Micheal is the best designer.

Kodius Champion

Re: Who won

#8 Post by Kodius Champion »

I knew things were over for Uli as soon as they started extolling her virtues, about how she designed clothes "people would actually wear" and that Nina had had inquiries about her outside the show.

When they said, "So we've made our decision?", it would have been entirely too easy to name Uli the winner.

Ergo, the "surprise" was that they then chose Jeffrey.

Betty Bat

#9 Post by Betty Bat »

Unless we want to go back to discussing Michael's braces, it's probably time to move this discussion to Off Topic.