Getting Braces on in less than 2 hours!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Enth

Getting Braces on in less than 2 hours!

#1 Post by Enth »

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I'm so excited to be getting braces :D I'll have my first post with my story ;)

I'm 17 and the ortho told me I'd have them for a year and a half. Which is good but I'd have them through first year of college. I don't mind, I'm really excited about them.

I've had spacers on since monday, so annoying to eat with them. I'm a big eater and I've eaten less than my girlfriend this week! She's excited for me too by the way.

So at 2 I'll be getting braces on, I've thought about my lig colour. I'm assuming they're called ligs. I've been reading the forums and my guess is ligs, sorry if I'm wrong =P I'm thinking about getting a light blue colour, with black.

I'll post again once they're on, wish me luck. I heard it takes awhile to get them on

:lol:

Enth

#2 Post by Enth »

Oh! A picture before my braces. I have a cross bite in the back that you can't see :roll:

cbushnaq

#3 Post by cbushnaq »

Good luck and welcome to the group!

Cindy

Lisa65

#4 Post by Lisa65 »

How did it go?

Enth

#5 Post by Enth »

My new braces, went well. Though, both my stomach and the ortho's stomach were growling and I had the giggles.

I don't feel pain at all, must have been the spacers that helped

:lol:

Lisa65

#6 Post by Lisa65 »

The ligs look nice. Is the darker colour blue or black? Glad you're not in any pain, although it's possible you might experience a bit of soreness over the next day or two once your teeth start moving. Everyone's different though, so hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones!

Enth

#7 Post by Enth »

The colours are baby blue and black. At first I was going to go for halloween orange and black, but I'm a blue liking guy :wink:

bip

#8 Post by bip »

Congratulations! I'm in spacers right now so in two weeks I'll be where you are. Can't wait.

Enth

#9 Post by Enth »

Thanks! I'm not feeling much pain. Just the odd ache

Trying to eat ramen right now, feels so weird!

cbushnaq

#10 Post by cbushnaq »

I like your lig colors. Let us know if your light blue ligs stain.

C.

cbushnaq

#11 Post by cbushnaq »

Sorry, double post.

Enth

#12 Post by Enth »

Thanks Meryaten :D I can't wait to show my girlfriend :lol:

Tin Indian

#13 Post by Tin Indian »

:D Looking good ENTH, welcome to the club!
Braces on 9/01/2006- Braces off 4/14/08