3rd adjustment

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

cece

3rd adjustment

#1 Post by cece »

Just had my 3rd set of wires put in Halloween day. I have a little spring thing between 2 teeth where I'm missing one to create the space for my future implant. So far, not too bad painwise....nothing like when I first got braced. The only thing right now is my bite is a little off where it felt pretty good before, and a couple of cheek/lip wounds but I've learned to deal with them 8)

cece

#2 Post by cece »

Thanks Karen! So far, I am thrilled with my results....my top teeth look great. Before they were not really bad but instead of having a nice arch, I had sort of a "square" look, LOL! One of my 2nd teeth (sorry don't know the names) was a little turned and made shadows/reflections in pics and I hated it. Also, one of my front teeth was a little lower than the other and they're even now. I also have a nice arch on the bottom but have some spaces that I didn't have before so I can't expect them to look great overnight but I am seeing results and that def keeps me motivated :lol: