It's really happening

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

science teacher

It's really happening

#1 Post by science teacher »

Today I got news that my insurance will cover the SARPE. Which is AWESOME! :jump:

Yesterday, my sister-in-law agreed to watch the kids for the day of surgery. :D

Friday I got the cast off my leg because it was no longer broken. :-#)

I'm on a roll! Now all I have to do is get the RPE cemented in Wednesday, my mom has surgery Thursday, grade my finals, and plan for a sub. :D

I'm feeling good today!

Kim
SARPE 11/23/06
Expansion over 12/18/06 8.5mm
Brace day tops 1/15/07
Brace day bottoms 3/19/07
all expansion devices removed 9/19/07

Caroline

#2 Post by Caroline »

Excelent new, Kim :thumbsup: :jump: :rawk: :dance:
Ceramics
Top braced January 7, 2005
Bottom braced February 4, 2005
Tops off July 10, 2006!!!
Bottoms off August 15, 2006!!!

Delag

#3 Post by Delag »

Kim - I think you should go buy a lottery ticket. That is all great news. Sure does seem like things have gone really fast for you. Isn't your SARPE in just a couple of weeks?

Wired1

#4 Post by Wired1 »

Woo Hoo! You are one lucky person to get insurance to cover SARPE -- awesome awesome awesome!

TAKE PICTURES now!!! You'll really want to see them this time next year!!!

This is super news!!! :-88
Class 2, Division 2
Expander 10/05-8/06
SARPE 11/05
Metal self ligating braces installed 11/05

lisaemtp

#5 Post by lisaemtp »

Congrats! Sounds like your'e well on the way :) What type of insurance do you have? Did you have to do anything special (write letters, phone calls, etc) to get them to approve it or did you just submit the claim?

Good luck with the expander...keep us updated and hope things keep going so well for you!

Lisa