happy thanksgiving

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

hd2755

happy thanksgiving

#1 Post by hd2755 »

to all of our "metal" , "stone", "plastic tray" mouths have a happy thanksgiving hope everything goes well for all of you. and lets have a broken brace free hoilday. As I am less than 35 days out from getting mine I hope to have a smooth ride down the brace train.

louis

Tamms

#2 Post by Tamms »

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Hope the day is filled with warm memories and good times!

Tammy :)

iBorg

#3 Post by iBorg »

To you and yours enjoy the day!

For those of us with wires in new and different places, grin and BARE IT!

Drool happens....

For my family, turkey is tomorrow, today is steak!

Mike
I wore braces (this time) for 1294 days or 3 years, 6 months and 17 days.
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009
Thanks for praying for me and thinking happy thoughts.

SDFD TSchott

#4 Post by SDFD TSchott »

I SHOT THE TURKEY! Just kidding, I spent 5 hours yesterday prepping the food for today and now I get to spend about 4 hours today cooking the food.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!

SDFD TSchott

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

Amburly

#5 Post by Amburly »

I hope your food prepping goes well! And I hope everyone has a very happy thanksgiving.

SDFD TSchott

#6 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Amburly wrote:I hope your food prepping goes well! And I hope everyone has a very happy thanksgiving.
Amburly Yup the food prepping went well 90% of the prepping was done yesterday we started at 7pm and got done about 45 minutes after midnight. More cooking is underway right now :( I hate cooking over a stove, oven and microwave but its only time I cook so much twice a year which is thanksgiving and christmas.

SDFD TSchott

Amburly

#7 Post by Amburly »

I managed to get out of cooking this year because I drove nine hours yesterday. It also helped that the family felt sorry for me since my mouth is still a little sore from my ortho appt on Monday. But I'm glad that your day of cooking went well.

SDFD TSchott

#8 Post by SDFD TSchott »

WOOHOO I DIDN'T CATCH THE BUILDING ON FIRE! DINNER WENT VERY WELL AND EVERYONE THOUGHT MY COOKING WAS PHYNOMINAL!

SDFD TSchott