great news at last adjustment

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

susieq182

great news at last adjustment

#1 Post by susieq182 »

i went in last week for an adjustment. I have been out of town thats why the late update. At anyrate. I was all ready for a really tough adjustment and the ortho only changed my powerchains and sent me on my way so right there was a great moment to begin with because i was expecting a new wire and elastics. after he finished with my almost none event adjustment. he was checking out my teeth and said how would you feel about another 12 months instead of 24 :shock: . I about jumped up and gave him a hug. My original estimate was for 34-36 months so being finished in 24 months would be great. I am not holding my breath though but if its true then I am 1/2 way there. HAppy dance !!! :lol:
Extract #3 6/07 implant 10/07
Upper Molar bands
Bite Plate 12/12/05-5/20/06
spacers all lower arch first 10 weeks
Braced 12/12/05
New ortho 2/8/07

Raspberry

#2 Post by Raspberry »

That's great news susieQ... It's what most hope to hear from their ortho's lol! Congrats!

Henna_the_braceface

#3 Post by Henna_the_braceface »

Great news!

broochie

#4 Post by broochie »

That's great news, SusieQ! Congratulations! :jump: :jump: :jump:

Caroline

#5 Post by Caroline »

Awesome news! You must be so thrilled!!!
Ceramics
Top braced January 7, 2005
Bottom braced February 4, 2005
Tops off July 10, 2006!!!
Bottoms off August 15, 2006!!!