Extractions

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

dymond25

Extractions

#1 Post by dymond25 »

Hello,

Well my time has finally arrived for my extractions. Tomorrow morning, I will get all four of my wisdom teeth extracted and I am ready. I was also able to book my appt. for my braces. I will be in braces on Dec. 21st :). I am over joyed about that. I wanted them by Xmas. At first when I called to pre-book my braces appt., my denist's assistant said I would probably have to wait at least 30 days. So, I am thankful I will not be waiting that long. Getting braces have been a long process for me and seems like all I have been doing is waiting. I am also happy about the date b/c I will be on my Xmas break from work through the 21st of Dec. through 2nd of Jan, so I will have plenty of time to adjust to the braces.

On tomorrow, I just hope my mouth will not be to sore and gooey. Now, I just need to surf the board to see what color braces I want.

dymond25

#2 Post by dymond25 »

Thanks Meryaten, I am going to definently follow the denist orders b/c I want those braces :).