Latest update! (pics adding soon)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Henna_the_braceface

Latest update! (pics adding soon)

#1 Post by Henna_the_braceface »

Hey guys! I went to the ortho's on Tuesday + just thought about giving an update.. Firstly the 4 springs i had to close my premolar extraction gaps have been removed. (well 3 of them have as 1 gap isn't as closed as the others) Next the 'blue' elastics that i used to wear (class 2) ive been told not to wear anymore because the desired goal has been achieved. :D But now i have 'red' elastics which are stronger then the blue ones.. but i have to wear 1 elastic in a zig zag configuration! I think its to shift my midline but im not sure. By the way.. anyone know what a 'dead lig' is? they kept on going on about it at the ortho's and I was a bit confused :?: i have a load of extra wires added for some reason where the springs used to be aswell... thats the update! pics are coming soon hopefully!