Shock debanding for freya!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

freya333

Shock debanding for freya!!

#1 Post by freya333 »

Oh my gosh!

So I go in to see the ortho this morning and say please could I have green and red ligs for Christmas?

He has a look and fiddles around a bit and says "Well how would you like an early Christmas present instead?" So - THEY'RE OFF!!

Will post pics when I get home from work tonight but everyone who says they feel huge, smooth and BIG are right!!!

Wow... It feels amazing xx

Train tracks Feb 05-Dec 06

karebear46168

#2 Post by karebear46168 »

:D congrats! glad to hear that you got an early present! :-)o

Tamms

#3 Post by Tamms »

WOW! What a fantastic Christmas present! Woo Hoo! Enjoy being brace free!

Tammy :)

Delag

#4 Post by Delag »

What a great surprise! :D :D :D

Pirate Wench

#5 Post by Pirate Wench »

:jump: :dance: :-V MERRY CHRISTMAS :-V :dance: :jump:

That is the best present......everyone in the family is going to have a tough time beating that as a gift.

Congrats.....

Jillianleab

#6 Post by Jillianleab »

What a great present! Congrats, and I look forward to seeing the pics!
~jlb~

Braced 5/19/06 - Full Metal Mouth!
Went topless 07/27/07!
Totally NAKED 08/30/07!

See my braces story with lots of pics here:
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... 2806#92806

freya333

#7 Post by freya333 »

Gah I can't get the pics to work! No worried I will keep trying. As I said in an earlier post they are not 100% perfect but hey who is.. my ortho said they were as good as we were going to get them so that is good enough for me - considering how they were this time 2 years ago..

Thanks for all your messages - I think for Xmas I will be asking for lots of brightly coloured MAC lipstick!!!! like this ---> :P

PS to everyone who feels self conscious about their braces - you would not *believe* the number of people today who did not even notice anything had changed - when someone pointed it out to them they'd say 'Oh I never really noticed them in the first place!' - Just goes to show...

Train tracks Feb 05-Dec 06