A year of progress! (PICS)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Cynthia1251

A year of progress! (PICS)

#1 Post by Cynthia1251 »

Ok, technically it hasn't been a year but it will be on tuesday so i have a couple more days until my anniversary. First off, I would just like to say to anyone that is contemplating braces -- when i first got them on i thought one year would take FOREVER and the process was just going to seem endless, but surprisingly, a year has flown by. Where did the time go? I get my braces off sometime early next year so i'm pretty excited.

NOW:

Sorry about the webcam pic, my brother took my camera to school. ^_^.

Shawnie

#2 Post by Shawnie »

Your teeth look beautiful! I bet you are very happy. I like your pink ligs too, very cute.

Take Care
Shawnie
Braced - 10/04/05
Treatment - 30 to 36 months
Ceramic uppers, Metal lowers
Impacted canines-Crowding-Crossbite
6 baby teeth!
Canine exposure surgery of two teeth 3/29/06
2nd canine exposure of one tooth 11/15/06

thesallymonster

#3 Post by thesallymonster »

Lookin' good!

jess214

#4 Post by jess214 »

Yay, congratulations! :)
braced w/ ceramic brackets & wire ligs - 28th Nov, 06
debanded! + Essix retainers - 5th Nov, 08

jennielee81

#5 Post by jennielee81 »

Nice progress! :thumbsup:
"Life is an occasion; RISE TO IT!" --Mr. Magorium
I wore Damon 3's and Opals for 20 months at age 42. Braces off January 2007
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3535 a little more about me here: http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 961130.htm