Archwired is on Wiki!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Jillianleab

Archwired is on Wiki!

#1 Post by Jillianleab »

I was poking around on Wikipedia today and typed in "dental braces". The article is very informative for anyone who would like to read it, but at the end under "External Links" Archwired is the first link! Very cool!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_brace
~jlb~

Braced 5/19/06 - Full Metal Mouth!
Went topless 07/27/07!
Totally NAKED 08/30/07!

See my braces story with lots of pics here:
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... 2806#92806

turrrtlelove22

#2 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

Oh that is neat...I've noticee Archwired links on several sites...never even thought to mention it...LOL...DUH... :-*
LiFe iS A HoOt iF You arE aN oWL...O.o

Sept. 28 ~ Consult with Orthodontist
Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

osubeanbags

#3 Post by osubeanbags »

Score one for archwired =)

bbsadmin

#4 Post by bbsadmin »

Yeah, ArchWired has been in Wikipedia for about a year now.

And what's even cooler -- I didn't put it there! Somebody else did! I was even more surprised than you guys when I saw that last year! 8)
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!