HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

lillibut

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

#1 Post by lillibut »

:-V

Hiya! I would just like to wish everyone here a very merry christmas!!

Eat (I am not gonna worry about dinner in my braces tomorrow!), drink and be merry!

Hope everyone gets what they wished for (If not, I'm sure on debracing day it will seem like christmas to us all!)

Enjoy, and thanks again for all the support I find here.

Liz x

MarvinBrace

#2 Post by MarvinBrace »

Hi everyone,

I just want to say to ALL of you:"MERRY-CHRISTMAS"
and I hope you all have a nice day with your loved ones. :wink:

Bye...Marvin

jennielee81

#3 Post by jennielee81 »

58 degrees here in Washington DC area. Should be 38!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!
"Life is an occasion; RISE TO IT!" --Mr. Magorium
I wore Damon 3's and Opals for 20 months at age 42. Braces off January 2007
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3535 a little more about me here: http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 961130.htm

iBorg

#4 Post by iBorg »

To all my freinds on the same journey to better oral health, may this be a good holiday. Merry Christmas to all, and to all Good Night.

See you again in about a week.

Mike
I wore braces (this time) for 1294 days or 3 years, 6 months and 17 days.
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009
Thanks for praying for me and thinking happy thoughts.

overseasmel

#5 Post by overseasmel »

Merry Christmas All!!

:banana: :-V :-)o

Braced 20 Nov 06. Sentenced to 18-30 months. Released 23 Feb 09 (27 months and 3 days).
Uppers: 3M Clarity Ceramic. Lowers: Damon 3MX.
SARPE 21 April 06 and 7.5 months in expander (on for 2 weeks before surgery), turning to a width of 14.5mm.

Tin Indian

#6 Post by Tin Indian »

:D Merry Christmas to you and everyone else Lillibut!
. Had XMAS lunch with the family at mothers. Had BBQ's with chips , buckeyes, fudge, apple pie, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, salads and of course beer and soda.Weather was a nice balmy 48 degrees F and sunny with no snow :( , should be 34 degrees and lots of snow on the ground. I guess the diet will start next week eh?
Braces on 9/01/2006- Braces off 4/14/08

PrincessMelody

#7 Post by PrincessMelody »

Merry Christmas everyone, well at least it will be in 1 hour and 10 minutes here in California! Sunny and warm as it usually is every Christmas. 74 degrees and not a cloud in the sky for our forecast :D And since I will be eating pretty much all day, I am not going to brush the entire day buahahahaha!
Check out my braces story by clicking the WWW
28 months and 22 days in braces
Now in an upper and lower Hawley retainer.

Bluerain

#8 Post by Bluerain »

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Blue
Brace's -In-Ovations
Top Wired 2-1-05 / Bottom 10-9-06
Implants being used as anchor's where the wisdom teeth use to be.

cowlypso

#9 Post by cowlypso »

A Merry Christmas indeed!

Santa left me a waterpik and a dentakit under the tree. :lol: I guess I'm really ready for braces in the new year.

Last week I ate about a ton of carmel corn, since I'm pretty sure that's on the very bad list. Popcorn with braces, perhaps... Popcorn covered with hard, sticky carmel, I think not.

So I'm enjoying the last few days of freedom. I'm going to have to go buy myself some red licorice, too. Mmm...

Anyway, Merry Christmas.

SDFD TSchott

#10 Post by SDFD TSchott »

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Unfortunately I had to work today and had a staggering number of calls to our station for help on drunk drivers hit-n-runs, drunk driver accidents, motor vehicle accidents, a small brush fire, a few apartment fires, a house fire and our very last call was a suicide attempt!

Anyways after a wonderful long day at work I got to open my gifts to see what Santa gave me :D I got an Oral-B Triumph 9000 Professional Series with only 2 types of brush heads for it so I need to go out and figure where to buy the other types of heads for it!

I know there are the following brush heads for the toothbrush!

Oral-B Tongue Freshener
Oral-B Ortho
Oral-B Power Tip
Oral-B DualAction
Oral-B ExtraSoft
Oral-B PowerPolisher
Oral-B FlexiSoft
Oral-B Triumph FlossAction

I got the Oral-B Triumph FlossAction and the Oral-B PowerPolisher and with braces I know I cannot use the Oral-B PowerPolisher!

SDFD TSchott

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

SDFD TSchott

#11 Post by SDFD TSchott »

lol nope with the Oral-B Triumph all I got was 2 brush handles, 2 regular brushes, a polisher, 1 base charger, and a carrying case! Will be getting more heads for the brush if I can find anymore!

SDFD TSchott

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

Samantha19

Merry Christmas to all

#12 Post by Samantha19 »

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

Sorry it's late, I didn't stop by here yesterday. I got everything I wanted because I am an :-9

(Ok maybe not an Angel) :D
Samantha

Tooth-Colored Brackets and a white wire for 8 months.

Braces are off! Retainer coming soon

Emerald

#13 Post by Emerald »

Hope everyone had a great Christmas

I got a new electric toothbrush too.

I got Oral B Professional Care 5000 with a free extra handle and 2 flexisoft brushheads amongst my other presents
Emerald
I had self-ligating braces for 4 years & 8 months.

I'm now in Hawley retainers for top jaw (during day) and Essix retainers for bottom jaw (at night).

I had Jaw surgery on 14th July 2008

Please see blog for more details:

http://emeraldsdentaldiary.blogspot.com