Maryland Orthodontists (So many; need help finding one)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

mjbusch

Maryland Orthodontists (So many; need help finding one)

#1 Post by mjbusch »

I went to my dentist just a few days ago and they gave me a referral to an orthodontist. He said that I have Class III anterior crowding, whatever that means. I told him that my bite feels off and my lower tooth is hitting the top front tooth.

So, I did a search on orthodontists in the area near Baltimore and I have over 100. I don't know anyone that has went through orthodontic treatment around my age. I live in such a huge city I never see adults my age wear braces, so I am a little nervous.

Kris721

#2 Post by Kris721 »

Hi mjbusch,

I live in Silver Spring and I like my ortho. I don't know how convenient it is to you, but I live roughly 15 miles from B'more, on 29/Briggs Chaney Road and my ortho is less than 2 miles from my home. His name is Dr. Martin Okun. I believe he has several offices in Montgomery County, but his Silver Spring office number is (301) 388-2420. You can also Google him for further information. Perhaps his office can recommend a doctor closer to you.

Good luck in your quest for an ortho!

Kris