9 months progress pics

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

MariaMetalMouth

9 months progress pics

#1 Post by MariaMetalMouth »

Hi. I've now been in braces for 9 months and have decided to put some pics up to see what you think.
I don't think it's great progress for 9 whole months!!
The pictures are poor quality but here goes:

:?
Last edited by MariaMetalMouth on Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Braced: 29th March 2006
Estimated time 18 months!

M1k3y

#2 Post by M1k3y »

The pics are clear enough to see that you have made wonderful progress.
Braced 5-27-06 - 18 months with braces
Case 1 - minor crookedness
Envision Composite Brackets
M1k3y's introduction with photos
M1k3y's journey with photos

Debranded 3-20-08

melli

Nice!

#3 Post by melli »

Great progress!! Your teeth look like mine at the beginning and I would like to know the type of braces you have on...they are not Damon 3s, right? Do you have an expander or something? Just curious!

lionfish

#4 Post by lionfish »

Looks pretty good to me. I'd be happy with that kind of progress.

MariaMetalMouth

#5 Post by MariaMetalMouth »

Thanks for the comments everyone :D
I guess it's not so bad progress afterall.

Melli, they are just regular metal braces as far as i'm aware, (I don't know what Damon 3s are :oops: ) don't know a lot - my ortho doesn't tell me much!
I don't have an expander (that I know of!) but I had extractions before I had the braces on and have had powerchains to close the gaps up.

Sorry if I sound really dumb! lol

M
Braced: 29th March 2006
Estimated time 18 months!

looloog

Arches??

#6 Post by looloog »

What do you guys mean my 'arches getting wider'?? Is that the curvature of the pallate??My ortho doesnt tell me much either, so Im just curious to learn as much as i can !!!

:lol:

Thanks.