i forgot to ask!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

maia1orual

i forgot to ask!

#1 Post by maia1orual »

my ortho also said to get a water pick. . .what the heck is that and where do i get one? thanks again!

jeni

#2 Post by jeni »

What I think you mean is a Water Pik. I have seen them in drug stores and discount stores (i.e., Meijer). They are really expensive but they work really well in my opinion at blasting food particles out of your teeth that floss just doesn't reach.

victory1

#3 Post by victory1 »

You can get them at Walmart for good price.

Drama Queen

#4 Post by Drama Queen »

Water Piks are amazing, I don't think that I would be able to be without it during this brace journey.

I also have the one that is in Meryaten's post and after 6 months it is still going strong. Even after I have finished with the braces I would deffo carry on with the water pik - it is a very good investment!

Believe me once you get one you will wonder how you ever lived without it! :)

Lau xx
Braced on 25 July 2006 Ceramic upper and lowers
Braces off on 3 April 2008