Underbite progress pics ++

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

gsx

Underbite progress pics ++

#1 Post by gsx »

Hi everybody!
Yesterday I went to the monthly adjustement.
Two months ago they changed me the ortodontist, and they put a new female ortodontist.
It made me feel nervous and unhappy, and I was not confident with the new OD, she uses different techniques and I thought she was not so professional as the old one.

But after the meeting of yesterday, and having a chat with her, I realise she is even better and even more friendly than the older, she has explained me how my mouth is going to progress and she lets me to look with the mirror when she's working on my mouth!
Even, she has gave me a mouth opener for free!
Cool!

So I want to share my happiness with all of you and the pics of the whole progress in my underbite.

Regards!

Lisa65

#2 Post by Lisa65 »

Glad you're feeling happier about your new ortho now, and great news about getting her to give you the cheek retractor. Saves you having to buy one.

The progress pics look really good. :D

lionfish

#3 Post by lionfish »

Fantastic progress, you must be close to the end.

gsx

#4 Post by gsx »

thanks to all of youl.
I never thought it was going to be as well.
I'll keep you informed

bye!

nahky
Location: Australia, , braced on 8 MAR '05 - Debraced: 28th FEB '07

#5 Post by nahky »

Wow, an excellent job your ortho has done to fix your class iii bite...
Nahhs, Jaw Surgery 'n all<
Progress Pictures on Pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13 Debracing/Teeth Whitening Pictures on Pg 16

Lower JAW Surgery: May 2006 Debraced: March 2007