Getting braces in the morning--Innovation-C's, self-ligating

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Lee54

Getting braces in the morning--Innovation-C's, self-ligating

#1 Post by Lee54 »

Well, I'm finally getting my braces on tomorrow, after putting it off for years. If I can get my spouse to tell me how to put up photos on this site, I'll try to post a photo of what they look like, as requested. They will be the new self-ligating clear brackets called Innovation-C by GAC. The ortho says we can put 10 clear on the top and 6 clear on the bottom, with the rest metal, and no ligatures. They are supposed to be gentler and yet also move the teeth a bit faster. We shall see. Thanks to everyone for all the great info and encouragement on this site--it really helped me make up my mind to get off the fence and finally proceed. :D

vivi21

#2 Post by vivi21 »

well congrats :-)o yea tell your wife to help u put some pics i also have the M3 self-ligating which is another brand of brackets but mine are all metal i hope u love them, cause i love mine :banana:
Got my Braces on 08-04-06
Now on Hawley

Epyx

#3 Post by Epyx »

Congratulations Lee, that sounds like the ideal combination. If I had my time over again, that's exactly the bracket choice I would make.