its been one week since b-day!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

cb4886

its been one week since b-day!

#1 Post by cb4886 »

well, one week has passed and im getting use to looking in the mirror a little more, i still cant really eat anything, b/c my teeth are so sore.. i have lost 6 pds which is not good, since im pregnant but im eating more and more carbs now so i should gain it back.... i do have a ? my bottom teeth were pretty staight, but since braces one of them are moving futher back and now is crooked... is that normal!? my cheecks are so sore im having to use so much wax just to be able to talk...lol

Pirate Wench

#2 Post by Pirate Wench »

congrats on joining the brace club......as for your ? about you crooked tooth...I am not sure what your treatment plan is, but it seems to me that everyone says that things can get worse before it gets better. Maybe that applies to you! If you are really concerned about it you should call your ortho and ask. They are expecting you to have questions and should be expecting your calls.

Good luck and make sure you continue to use wax.