Looking for Adults with Braces in NY Area for TV News Show

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Adultbraces4TVShow

Looking for Adults with Braces in NY Area for TV News Show

#1 Post by Adultbraces4TVShow »

I'm working on a story for a network morning show and I am looking for adults that currently have braces in the New York City area. (New York, New Jersey, Connecticut). If you live in this area and might be interested in talking on camera about your experience with braces please email me a little bit about yourself and your experience with braces. Thanks.

Michael
michael.s.milberger@abc.com

bbsadmin

#2 Post by bbsadmin »

Hi guys.

I want you to know that this is totally on the level. This is a producer with ABC in New York. He has been in touch with me, as well.

Please note that he is looking for adults in braces. I know that there are a lot of teens on the board, but please only reply to him if you are over age 18. Ideally, he is looking for someone in their late 30s or 40s if possible.

Let me know how it goes if you contact him!

Regards,
Lynn your Webmaster
Last edited by bbsadmin on Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

prettybetty3

#3 Post by prettybetty3 »

I'm excited! I emailed him, wish me luck! LOL

SDFD TSchott

#4 Post by SDFD TSchott »

I will keep a lookout about this showing but since I'm not in the area that hes looking for I will not be able to be in front of a camera. Oh well doesn't really bother me I had my share of camera footage when I got done fighting a 3 alarm fire in San Diego. What was basically done is that they asked me a few questions about firefighting and what its like being a firefighter. Well I must head off to bed its getting late. Later everyone

SDFD TSchott

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

bbsadmin

#5 Post by bbsadmin »

bumping to the top
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

Joel-

#6 Post by Joel- »

This is cool! If possible, please post a link to the video once completed or let us know where we can watch it on TV. :D

bbsadmin

#7 Post by bbsadmin »

I'll let you guys know when it airs. I don't even know myself what the production schedule is, but I think they are planning to do the story within the next month or so.

CanehdianGal

#8 Post by CanehdianGal »

Oh how I wish someone in Canada can do a story like this...I would be the first to email!

Bluerain

#9 Post by Bluerain »

Well I'm in NYC but not sure i want to without knowing more .

Blue
Brace's -In-Ovations
Top Wired 2-1-05 / Bottom 10-9-06
Implants being used as anchor's where the wisdom teeth use to be.

bbsadmin

#10 Post by bbsadmin »

just bumping the topic

maple

#11 Post by maple »

I don't live in NY, but the documentary sounds interesting.
Please let us know how your progress is going and when the documentary is done.

Good luck.

kypsis

#12 Post by kypsis »

Did this ever air? Would definitely be interested in seeing the results!