2nd adjustment

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Amy19

2nd adjustment

#1 Post by Amy19 »

Hey

i went for my second adjustment and nothing to be worried about woohooo, i had my front teeth shaved down ( cant remember the tech name) so there looking a lot straighter. I was really worried about this but it was nothing! apart from the nasty smell, i thought i was going to be in agony! why do i always make things worse than they really are? lol

i also had a molar bracket replaced ooops knocked it off while brushing.
I choose really nice aqua ligs, best colour! the annoying thing is that i have a powerchain over my top 6 teeth so no colour on those teeth :cry: why do hardly any orthos not have coloured powerchains!? so it will be a safe eating month for me!

i am really happy with the progress, i know this month will be a painful 1 with these dreaded powerchains!

1st week

today

I hope everyone is well, and smiling away :)

Amy x

[/url]

ame_malia

#2 Post by ame_malia »

My ortho has powerchains in every color that he has ligs (maybe because he treats a lot of kids?) Maybe if you ask your ortho he can get some in for you. It's worth a shot, especially is you will be wearing powerchains long.