phase one complete !!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Ives

phase one complete !!!

#1 Post by Ives »

Had my spacers put in today. So far not to bad. Had 12 total. She had a heck of a time getting some of them in. My teeth are very tight, even hard to floss sometimes. If this is all the pain there is going to be than this will be a cake walk. Tommorrow may be another thing all together. The worst is the feeling of something in your teeth. While eating dinner I kept trying to clean my teeth with my tongue and realized it wasn't food.
It's good to get things rolling.

Ives
Braced March 1st 07

BraceMom

#2 Post by BraceMom »

Wow, I wish I could say the spacers weren't painful, I got mine in Wednesday and can't eat anything harder than a scrambled egg or avocado. Lucky you :) I hope they continue to be pain free for ya if you'll send me good vibes that mine will stop hurting so much :cry:

Ives

#3 Post by Ives »

Day 2 and a little more pain, getting worse as the day goes on. All my spacers are on my back teeth upper and lower. Actually 2 of them are not the rubber type. She couldn't them to go in at all so she used little metal wires instead. Eating is a chore, all i feel when i bite down is the spacers. Have to try and chew with fronts only. At least it's only for a week, braced on thursday.

See Ya

Ives
Braced March 1st 07

PfectPitch

#4 Post by PfectPitch »

I guess I was lucky that I didn't need spacers at all. Do you think you're ready for Thursday? I've stocked up on soft foods and I think now that it's here I'm anxious to get moving. Enjoy that last double cheeseburger and Good Luck!