5th Adjustment

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

tyrablu

5th Adjustment

#1 Post by tyrablu »

Hi All,

Just want to update everybody on my progress. I went for my 5th adjustment on Monday and everything seems to be moving along. I just had my top arch braced in Feb. so I got a wire change( to 16 or something like that) and power chains on my front 4 teeth. The reason for this is because they want to close the gap between my front teeth first before they bring the top arch back.

Then on the bottom arch (which has been braced since Oct. 06) I got a wire change (to a 18 or something like that) and new power chains on the entire arch.

Also when I tried to floss the top 4 teeth last night one started to bleed a little, so I think I will hold off on the flossing till the soreness wears off.

So far the top 4 teeth are feeling the pressure, I am not in any serious pain so far. I was getting kind of worried since I have a dentist appt at the ending of the week and sometimes the hygenist can be a bit rough. So I didnt want the soreness of the adjustment to interfere with the cleaning.

But all is well maybe I will get the courage to take some pictures one day.

Bless
TB