3-month anniversary! Progress pics

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Nervous

#1 Post by Nervous »

Your teeth are shaping up nicely. Lookin' good :wink:

spaced*out

#2 Post by spaced*out »

Your teeth are coming along nicely . How many teeth did you have extracted ? I have four and my braces are soon to go on . Are they horrible ???? I am scared to death about them . :shock:

-Michael-

#3 Post by -Michael- »

Nice progress! Love the background on the last photo too. Abstractly artistic ;)

-Michael-

egocidal

#4 Post by egocidal »

They ARE moving nicely Akireamil! Your teeth progression are like a preview of what mine would go through, since we've got the same extractions done, tho hopefully mine move just as well as yours. 8)

My braces are going on next Friday, depending on how my dry sockets heal :roll: Can't wait!

SapphireJen

#5 Post by SapphireJen »

Hi akireamil,

Thanks for posting your pics. I had my extractions last Friday (four bicuspids as well) so very promising to see how the gaps have lessened in the last three months. I hope I see progress like that soon...

Your teeth are looking great!! Thanks for sharing with us.

chillin-in-grilz

Wow!!!!

#6 Post by chillin-in-grilz »

I cant wait to see the changes of my teeth after that long, it looks fantastic for u :)
Brace Free February 17th, 2009

Braces January 29, 2007