Oops, a bracket unglued from tooth!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

looloog

Oops, a bracket unglued from tooth!

#1 Post by looloog »

Moral of this post: Dont try to eat tootsie rolls!!

CanehdianGal

#2 Post by CanehdianGal »

Ugh! Sorry about that..

I tried to eat my favorote choc bar for the first time last week. A Twix. Cookie covered in choc and caramel. I thought the caramel would be soft and easy to chew. Let's just say I had to peel the caramal off the bar and was left with some milk choc and the cookie instead.

looloog

#3 Post by looloog »

thanks. Its ok, this way, I have had the full experience of what can happen with braces!

If you like them, try 3 Muskateers, they are soft, full of chocolate and really easy for us braced folks to eat :)

A freind of mine told me when she had braces , she ate something with lots of caramel, and the caramel stuck to her brackets and she couldnt even open her mouth, and had to wait for it to dissolve!!! yikes!

JoviFan

Re: Oops, a bracket unglued from tooth!

#4 Post by JoviFan »

looloog wrote:Moral of this post: Dont try to eat tootsie rolls!!

sorry but,,, ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you made my night!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Uppers Braced 1/29/07; 2 Upper bicuspid extractions 9/14/07; Lowers braced 9/25/07