Help..I've been banned from this site.

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

CanehdianGal

Help..I've been banned from this site.

#1 Post by CanehdianGal »

I can't even send an email to the admin it won't let me. :(

9/10 tries and it says I've been banned..I hope she see't this and can straighten it out.

Anyone else having this problem?

Betty Bat

#2 Post by Betty Bat »

So, if you've been banned, how did you post this message?

CanehdianGal

#3 Post by CanehdianGal »

It took me 5 trys to reply to this one...Then I went through internet explorer and it worked. I have been using AOL and have no problems until now.

Betty Bat

#4 Post by Betty Bat »

There's an item from Lynn in Off-Topics about using AOL. If you can get on again, you might want to take a look at it.

Betty Bat

#5 Post by Betty Bat »

Sorry for duplicate post.

SDFD TSchott

#6 Post by SDFD TSchott »

I have had to ban a bunch of AOL IP addresses. I have not banned a range, just individual addresses.

If you are an AOL member and have trouble getting to the board, "hang up" and let your modem choose a different IP address for you.

-Lynn the site Admin

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008