Getting braced in an hour

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Beautemous02

Getting braced in an hour

#1 Post by Beautemous02 »

Almost time to leave to go get braces and I am super nervous. Wish me luck.

WiredforSound

#2 Post by WiredforSound »

Good Luck!! :lol:

Let us know how it goes.
[/url]

lea72104

#3 Post by lea72104 »

Good luck and congrats! :-88

Carolinahigh12

#4 Post by Carolinahigh12 »

Congrats!!!! Send us some pics if you can!!!
[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

~~~Nicole~~~

Manicmomma

#5 Post by Manicmomma »

I know how you feel (Or felt now since you probably have already gotten them put on. Darn Alaska Standard Time!)

I tossed and turned half the night last night dreaming of teeth. Ugh.
~~~Courage is fear that said it's prayers.~~~

Danielle

#6 Post by Danielle »

Alright! So, how did it go?
Metal Braces: August 18, 2006-January 14, 2009
Essix-type Retainers: January 14, 2009--present

Beautemous02

It's done!!!

#7 Post by Beautemous02 »

I am new to the club. I got ceramic (clarity) uppers and metal lowers. Its been about 9 hours and I am only experiencing some slight discomfort. I ate from Burger King but I had to break everything in small bites. Kinda use to doing that anyway with my 1 year old daughter. My hubby says I look cute and it makes me look younger. Boy, does he know how to make a woman feel good. Its estimated that I will be in braces for 2 years. I am so scared of eating anything cause I don't want my braces to stain.

So how did it go ManicMomma???? My husband was just in Alaska visiting his brother this past weekend. Too bad I didn't go maybe we could have talked about all this excitement about getting braces.

SDFD TSchott

#8 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Congrats now were just waiting for pictures :)

~Tim~

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

Beautemous02

#9 Post by Beautemous02 »

Thanks for telling me that KK. I was so scared to eat spaghetti and I am so glad you told me that because I was about to give up a lot of foods that I love.