New to boards & Pics of two month progress

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

njbeachbetty

New to boards & Pics of two month progress

#1 Post by njbeachbetty »

Hello everyone! This board has been a big help to me - and I enjoyed reading everyone's experiences and seeing such great progress.

Here's my story - My first orthodontic appointment was in December of 2005, I wore an expander for 8 months, and it's been two months since I got my ceramic braces on.

My wedding is in four weeks (4/28/07), in which I'll get my braces off for, and then invisalign.

My problems were that I had braces for four years as a child and now (at 27) I'm correcting a 9mm overjet (now down to 5mm) and an overbite on my upper teeth. Lowers are pretty straight. These problems were caused by wisdom teeth I waited too long to get extracted - and they moved my once perfect teeth. I hope invisalign can correct what's left of my problems, dispite some of the negative experiences I've read.

Manicmomma

#2 Post by Manicmomma »

Great pics! Welcome to the forums!
~~~Courage is fear that said it's prayers.~~~