any of you guys use CARE CREDIT to pay for braces ?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

oneal34

any of you guys use CARE CREDIT to pay for braces ?

#1 Post by oneal34 »

i dont have the money for a big down payment so id rather pay it off over a longer period of time

TLB in Minneapolis

#2 Post by TLB in Minneapolis »

Hi-

I used care credit last summer for an eye procedure. I got approved right away-I don't have perfect credit either. I got my card within a week. As long as I pay it off within a year, it's interest free. Also, I pay my monthly payment online-which is convienent.
:-1

lz

#3 Post by lz »

My sister uses care credit for her dental and she really likes it

Manicmomma

#4 Post by Manicmomma »

We use care credit for our dental as well, but are using my husband's flex benefit plan from work to pay for my ortho expenses.
~~~Courage is fear that said it's prayers.~~~

SDFD TSchott

#5 Post by SDFD TSchott »

I used care credit to make a large down payment. Now that I paid that off I will be using my money that is left to finish paying for my braces.

~Tim~

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

phanta

#6 Post by phanta »

Oneal,
most doctors offer interest-free payment plans. Does yours?

My ortho's office puts the amount on my credit card every month, it's done directly by them.

My Braces Story at www.bracedblog.com

Mommynbraces

Care Credit

#7 Post by Mommynbraces »

Care credit is an excellent thing for and office to have. We have it at the county dental office and i would say 86% of our cash paying patients take advantage of it. If my husbands insurance and flexable spending account were not available I would be using care credit for my braces.

Spacers placed: March 13th 2007
Teeth Cleaned: March 20th 2007
Braced: April 3rd 2007

oneal34

#8 Post by oneal34 »

phanta wrote:Oneal,
most doctors offer interest-free payment plans. Does yours?

My ortho's office puts the amount on my credit card every month, it's done directly by them.
he said they would do $260 / month for 12 months

i cant afford that either

im gonna go for another consultation on thursday and this ortho offers care credit

chillin-in-grilz

#9 Post by chillin-in-grilz »

My dad pays 300 per month, for 18 months. But get 150 (half) back. So Im really only paying half for my braces. Its all in this health spending account. So Im really only paying half for my braces.
Brace Free February 17th, 2009

Braces January 29, 2007

alexa

#10 Post by alexa »

I have CareCredit, as I applied when I was going to have my wisdom teeth surgically removed. I ended up not having the procedure, as I just didn't want to take on anymore debt. I never cancelled the Card though, and after I pay off my orthodontist bills, I plan on using it for the wisdom teeth removal.
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom