Braces Off In Two Weeks

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

idolfan4

Braces Off In Two Weeks

#1 Post by idolfan4 »

Hey guys, I'm new to this message board and all but I have some awesome news. I'm getting my braces off in two weeks. Yeah. I know. Everyone gets their braces off, but this is special for me. Because I get my braces taken off the same day my choir goes to Pasco which is later on in the day and I'm getting my braces taken off in the morning. But I'm really excited. I just wanted to tell you guys that. Bye.

Braces Went On: August 2nd, 2005
Braces Come Off: April 19th, 2007

[/url]

mbarbi

#2 Post by mbarbi »

congrats!!! make sure to post pics :)

starryadora

#3 Post by starryadora »

congrats!

*~Currently retained in:
-Upper and Lower bonded retainers
-Upper QCM Hawley
-Damon Splint (night)
-Postitioner (as needed)

~*Orthodontic Assistant*~

idolfan4

#4 Post by idolfan4 »

Well, a week from today, I'm no longer going to be a metal mouth. After 20.5 months of pain and suffering, I will be free! I hope you guys wish me the best of luck.

SimInsomniac

#5 Post by SimInsomniac »

That's fantastic news! I'm very envious of you. :P
I hope all goes well between now and next week so all goes to plan.

Sim
Damon 3 braces for 22.5 months.
30th August 2005 - 13th July 2007

idolfan4

#6 Post by idolfan4 »

Sim and KK,

Thanks for the messages. I'm so happy that I'm going to get my braces off after 20.5 long months. All of the pain and suffering when you first get them, I'm glad it's over. And all of the anguish I had to go through with horrible tightenings and rubberbands, I can honestly say that it was worth it. But don't give your hopes up, because one day, the two of you will have wonderful smiles :D

Peace Out!

flipib05

#7 Post by flipib05 »

thats awesome!! I bet you are so ImageImageImageImageImage!
Image!
Congrats

idolfan4

#8 Post by idolfan4 »

Well tomorrow is the big day and I'm really excited. I don't even know if I'm going to sleep tonight or not, because I'm just so excited to see myself with naked teeth for the first time in 20.5 months. My parents even gave me bags of sticky, hard, chewy candy for the occasion. Today, I still need to pack for my choir trip and I have a recording tonight from 4-6pm. I have to get going here. I'll make sure to post some picture next week. :singing:

Braces Went On: August 2nd, 2007
Braces Come Off: Tomorrow April 19th, 2007