Getting braces in Vancouver Canada

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

laurene

Getting braces in Vancouver Canada

#1 Post by laurene »

On my way to getting braces...anyone in the Vancouver Canada area? is $7600 too much for ceramic braces on top 4 teeth and metal for the rest?

chillin-in-grilz

#2 Post by chillin-in-grilz »

Not bad. It costs be around 7 thou for braces. But full metal.
Brace Free February 17th, 2009

Braces January 29, 2007

24KSmile

#3 Post by 24KSmile »

I live in the B.C. interior & my full metal braces cost me $5100. Your cost sounds a bit high. Did you get a second opinion? Might be worth it.

Sherri

#4 Post by Sherri »

Hi my extractions and work before was about $2000, and my metal self ligating braces were $7000. I've heard if you go to other areas like Delta and Surrey they tend to be a bit cheaper like maybe $5800.

chillin-in-grilz

#5 Post by chillin-in-grilz »

Yeah, don't limit yourself :) keep shopping around. You know the saying... BUYER BEWARE:)
Brace Free February 17th, 2009

Braces January 29, 2007