No More Braceface

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

idolfan4

No More Braceface

#1 Post by idolfan4 »

I love my new teeth. After 20.5 months, my braces finally came off this morning at 11am. They feel so smooth, but I'm not use to looking at myself without braces,because it's been a while. Oh well, I'll get used to it. But I love my new smile and everyone at the orthodontist said I looked amazing.

Braces Went On: August 2nd, 2005
Braces Came Off: Today- April 19th, 2007

fitchick

#2 Post by fitchick »

That's fantastic news, and its good to hear about the happy endings. Have you got any photos you can share with us all? CONGRATULATIONS from me Idolfan4 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/url]
Jun06 Lower brace on
Aug06 Root Canals completed
Mar07 Upper Brace on
July08 Braces off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lz

#3 Post by lz »

I bet that feels GREAT!!
I would LOVE to see pics!!

becks

#4 Post by becks »

Wow, how come I wasn't invited to the debracing party going on with archwired members?!? :lol: Oh yeah, cause I just started treatment perhaps.

Anyway, congrats to you. Would love to see pics when/if you can post.
Braced ~ March 13, 2007

idolfan4

#5 Post by idolfan4 »

Hey Guys, I heard some request from people that they wanted to see some pictures of me without my braces. So here we go:

I absolutely love my new smile. I'd like to thank my parents, Dr. Guymon, my dental assistant Karis and everyone who put up with my whinning for the past 20.5 long months.

Sanjaya Forever!

alexa

#6 Post by alexa »

Your teeth look great! Congrats! :D
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom