IM NAKED!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Fran1988

IM NAKED!!

#1 Post by Fran1988 »

YES!!! come on... it feels really wierd, keep rubbing tounge over my teeth lol

Been dreaming of this moment for 6 years (as it took 5 years to get them in the first place). At first when i looked in the mirror... I wanted them back on! it look really wierd and my teeth looked huge! but just over an hour later and i am slowly starting to get used to it.... after standing in the mirror for half hour lol

All in all it took 10 minutes to take them off :O !!!! and pain free just a little uncomfortable when he was sanding off the glue (I hate the sound of dental drills- lol)

I have to go back this afternoon, as he is putting a permanent wire at the back of my top teeth - has anyone else had this done? and know what this consists of??

Am mega chufted with my new smile!!! :D ... well worth the 6 year wait.

pegasus

#2 Post by pegasus »

congratulations on being naked! I bet your teeth look great!

Lisa65

#3 Post by Lisa65 »

6 years? Wow that is a long time to have waited. Enjoy your new smile :D

alexa

#4 Post by alexa »

Congrats! :D
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

Thathrill

#5 Post by Thathrill »

WOW! Congrats are in order! I can't wait until I can say the same thing. after having them on for so long, you definitely get used to having them. just think it will be a breeze to floss and brush, etc lol
Brace date: 5/2/2007
Debanding date: 1/14/2009
Ceramic Braces: 20 months
Currently in clear Essix retainers at night

My Blog: http://jjfan1.blogspot.com

PfectPitch

#6 Post by PfectPitch »

You must be over the moon! It gives those of us with a long road ahead some hope.. :D