It's been forever since I've been here - sorry!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

*boom!*

It's been forever since I've been here - sorry!

#1 Post by *boom!* »

I had my 3rd adjustment today. I got a whopping 9 powerchains and I got a bracket and some medieval torture device added to my wayward tooth today to pull it forward. LOL

I'm feeling kinda sore right now on that side. I tried to drink some ice water with my lovely lunch of tomato soup and nearly went through the roof. Apparently something is very sensitive in there.

Anyhow, there's my update!
[/url]

*boom!*

#2 Post by *boom!* »

Thanks for the welcome back!

I got some powerchains last time and they definitely work quickly! I just have more now.

I have a feeling it's going to be soft food for a few days. Right now the area where the wayward tooth is feels like it has an exposed nerve (yeah, I know there isn't one, really) when I even drink lukewarm water. I hope that goes away soon!
[/url]