Closing Gaps

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Ravishing

Closing Gaps

#1 Post by Ravishing »

I went for an adjustment on Tuesday and my ortho put closing loops in to close my extraction gaps. Since then I have noticed that one of my gaps on top seems to have closed a significant amount but the gap on the other side of my mouth seems bigger. Will things even out with time or is this something I should be worried about?
[/url]
Was braced for all 9 months of my pregnancy and managed to keep fresh elastics on during all 26 hours of labor!!

artsyalice

#2 Post by artsyalice »

Hey! I don't know anything about your question but wanted to say congrats on the pregnancy! I'm 6 weeks along myself and just got braced today! It's cool to see someone else here pregnant and in braces.

Ravishing

#3 Post by Ravishing »

Thanks and congrats on your b day and with the baby :-1

There is at least one other pregnant archwired member on here that I know of. Maybe we can start a new trend! LOL
[/url]
Was braced for all 9 months of my pregnancy and managed to keep fresh elastics on during all 26 hours of labor!!